American Concrete Company has been successfully doing business in the Wyoming concrete cutting industry since 1982.
Over the past 25 years, our strong commitment to the best service in our industry has never wavered. To ensure top quality and customer service levels, each day we set out to achieve these three goals:
- To perform for our customers the highest level of sawing and demolition services at fair and competitive prices.
- To ensure the longevity of our company through repeat and referral business, achieved by customer satisfaction in all areas including timeliness, attention to detail and service-minded attitudes.
- To establish lasting relationships with our Wyoming based customers by exceeding and gaining their trust through our exceptional performance by every member of our team.
Achieving those three goals sets us apart from our competition, as it means we provide you:
- Quick response time
- The best suited equipment with the most skilled operators on every site.
- Large and dependable equipment fleet
- Comparatively unlimited bonding capacity
- Innovative ideas and methods for cutting, removal and breaking.
- Full service – such as coring in combination with the installation of rods and epoxies
Some of the key concrete cutting services we provide:
American Concrete Company has many years of experience in a variety of Wyoming markets. Some of note:
- Bridge Construction & Renovation
American Concrete Company takes great pride in it’s safety record. Our workers are sent on a variety of different jobsites which make for ever changing work conditions. Constantly changing conditions warrant an above average emphasis toward safety. Safe, dedicated, drug free operators are the only employees allowed on our team.
- Company MOD rate below 1.0.
- Constantly striving to exceed industry standards for safe work hours.
- Regular safety meetings and a model safety program.
In general, our operators have broad experience in solving difficult applications. The result is that we can offer the best value to each and every customer.