American Concrete Company has been successfully doing business since 1982. Over the past 25 years there have been changes in personnel. Although some of the players have changed through this time period, our strong commitment to the best service in our industry has never wavered. Key components that set us apart from our competition are:
- Quick response time
- High quantity of skilled operators
- Large and dependable equipment fleet
- Comparatively unlimited bonding capacity
- Innovative ideas and methods for cutting, removal and breaking.
- Full service – such as coring in combination with the installation of rods and epoxies
ACC has many years of experience in a variety of markets. Some of note:
- Bridge Construction & Renovation
ACC takes great pride in it’s safety record. Our workers are sent on a variety of different jobsites which make for ever changing work conditions. Constantly changing conditions warrant an above average emphasis toward safety. Safe, dedicated, drug free operators are the only employees allowed on our team.
- Company MOD rate below 1.0.
- Constantly striving to exceed industry standards for safe work hours.
- Regular safety meetings and a model safety program.
In general, our operators have broad experience in solving difficult applications. Our goal for every customer: apply the best suited equipment with the most skilled operators on every site. The result should then be the best value to offer each customer.